Thursday 14 October 2010

23 months!

Today my special lil boy is 23 months old. I can't believe in just one month he will be two years old. The time has gone by so fast, I can remember the joy of finding out I was pregnant with him like it was yesterday. Every day with him is a joy, he is such a happy baby.

This week has been rough, lil boy is spending most of his time with Grandma, since hubby and I are sick. We are limiting our exposure to him pre-surgery, in the hopes he stays well. So far he has had a few sniffles and sneezes, but I am hopeful it doesn't develop further. I do not want his surgery to be postponed, I just want to get it done and over with so he can start healing.

Hubby was home sick yesterday, and today it was my turn. I stayed in bed til nearly noon, I am now sat huddled in a blanket. I may have a nap in a bit, after my next dose of cold meds. I want to be well so I can spend some quality time with lil boy this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment