Sunday 17 October 2010

The night before...

Surgery! I am packing my special lil boys bag... pajamas, robe, slippers, teddy... snacks for after surgery... plus all the usual baby gear. I'm so nervous. He doesn't even know what is going on.

Early morning, poor lil boy has to be woken up to eat his brekkie at 6:30, which is very early for him, considering he normally eats at about 10. He can only have a light breakfast, and no solid food after 7:30.

Lil boy can have clear liquids from 7:30 until 11:30 when he gets admitted to hospital. His surgery will be in the afternoon, and he should be able to come home about 4 or 5 hours later.

I don't know if I will be able to sleep at all tonight.

1 comment:

  1. And here I am wide awake as well, my dear daughter. Midnight and so far I can't sleep. Thinking of my special little grandson's surgery. First time I've had to have one of my grandchildren hospitalized, let alone surgery. Not even you had surgery when you were little, sweetheart. Love you dear girl. xxx Mom.

    ReplyDelete