Friday 3 December 2010

The ball is finally rolling!

This has been a big week, finally things are starting to happen.

First, I got a letter with lil boys MRI date, 26th January, 2011. He has a pre-anaesthetic appointment on the 17th, since they have to put him under to do the MRI. I am not looking forward to that. I still remember the way he screamed when they did the anaesthetic for his surgery. Maybe big daddy will go in to hold him this time, I don't know if I can do it again.

Second, I got a phone call from physio! Lil boy has his first appointment next Friday, 10th December. I hope it is up to my expectations. They sent me a stupid questionnaire, questions like "How long do you expect your child to need physio?" Ummmm, how should I know, I'm not a doctor. *sigh* I'm sure the questions have their purpose, but I don't know what that is.

Anyway, I am just excited that this are finally happening, and a bit nervous. Its like we are embarking on a new "normal" if that makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment